Culiacan, Sinaloa – The week of October 10th to 14th, the agricultural company Del Campo y Asociados, a member of our community Veggies from Mexico, celebrated the “Food Safety Week” for the personnel that collaborates in the company.
With different important topics for the education and safety culture of the personnel that collaborates in the company, where the following topics were analyzed:
– Veggies From Mexico badge – Presented by: Pharmaceutical Chemist and Biologist Elvia Rosa Martínez Bueno & Biochemical Engineer Edgar Ramírez.
– Basic Microbiology – Presented by: Biochemical Engineer Pedro López
– Use and Handling of Cleaning Chemicals – Presented by: Zootechnical Veterinarian Raúl Coronado
– Integrated Urban Pest Management – Presented by: Reynaldo Cabrera
– Food Safety culture – Presented by: Ing Tommy Alfaro
Food safety plays a fundamental role in guaranteeing food safety at every stage of the food chain: from production to harvesting, processing, storage, and distribution; to the end of the chain, in preparation and consumption.
That is why activities such as this one organized by Del Campo y Asociados are so important to ensure continuous improvement in the safety culture of organizations.
Del Campo y Asociados is a company with extensive experience in the agricultural industry, with three production units in three states of Mexico and two export points to the United States. One of the largest and most successful operations in Mexico.
Juan José Ley Castro
Del Campo Blue Pearls, Sweet Pepper’s, Heirloom
Food Safety: SQF, SRRC (SENASICA)
Social Responsibility: DEALTI, SMETA