TUCSON, AZ – Trade show season is in full swing. The Fresh Produce Association of the Americas (FPAA) recently announced that the highly anticipated Southwest International Produce Expo (#SWIPE) will take place from November 2 to 4, 2023. It will feature a remarkable lineup of retailers, buyers, growers, distributors, and industry partners gathered to network and collaborate.
“We are delighted to welcome these influential industry leaders to #SWIPE,” said Lance Jungmeyer, President. “Their participation underscores the significance of this event and the value it offers to all stakeholders in the fresh produce industry. We look forward to their contributions to the educational sessions and the connections they will forge during this exceptional gathering.”
Attendees can secure exhibition booths at the #SWIPE produce expo alongside a range of engaging activities, including educational sessions, networking events, an awards reception, and invigorating outdoor pursuits. The FPAA will welcome golfers to the esteemed Lowes Ventana Canyon Resort in addition to a thrilling tennis tournament and a captivating local retail tour.
Some of the confirmed retail participants include:
- Chris Keetch – Director, Produce and Floral, Ahold
- Jeremy Smith – Co-Chief Executive Officer, Charlie’s Produce
- Katie Calligaro – Director of Marketing and Communications, International Fresh Produce Association
- Andy Hamilton -Chief Executive Officer, Markon Cooperative
- Tony Mitchell – Vice President, Division Manager, Associated Wholesale Grocers
- Zack Jones – General Manager, Save-On-Foods
- Caitlin Tierney – Senior Director of Produce, Sprouts Farmers Market
- Dania Guzman – Senior Manager Sourcing Produce, Walmart Mexico
According to a press release, attendees of #SWIPE will have the opportunity to engage with industry leaders and experts, gain valuable insights, and forge meaningful connections. The educational sessions will concentrate on the intersection of crucial issues and opportunities faced by buyers when selling Mexican fresh fruits and vegetables. One of the panels, titled “Diversify to Deal with Disruptions,” will be moderated by our very own Robert Lambert, Chief Executive Officer
FPAA invites industry professionals to secure their participation and ensure they do not miss out on this opportunity to connect, learn, and thrive in the evolving world of fresh produce.